This website uses cookies that help with improved and customized user experience. Please read our cookie policy for more information on the cookies we use.

Read Cookie Policy

Income Tax Division

Yes. A person who has objected to an assessment and who has received a Notice of Confirmation or a Notice of Re-assessment, may appeal the decision of the Revenue Commissioner.