The Barbados Revenue Authority is responsible for the registration of:
- Sole-Traders & Partnerships
- Benevolent Organisations
- Superannuation Funds
- Annuity Contracts
- New Employer for PAYE
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Recording Covenants
- Maintaining records of persons entitled to tax concessions under International Business Companies (IBC), Exempt Insurance companies (EIC), Societies with Restricted Liability (SRL) etc, legislation
- Approving refund of Registered Pension Plan Contributions on termination of employment of plan member.
- Processing refunds of witholding tax
- Granting extensions of filing dates for companies, partnerships and self employed persons
- Approving fiscal periods for companies and granting requests for changes thereto
- Certifying tax status of specified income types in relation to individuals and companies under the Barbados/UK tax treaty.
- Preparing certificates for Contracting States in relation to income earned and tax withheld in respect of non-residents
For more information about each of these services, please click here.